January 27, 2009

How this works..


So I am interested in starting a blog. What exactly do I blog about? If you are reading this, I really hope you know me.. so I don't really feel like I need to do much introducing of myself. If you don't know me.. you're a creeper. I am setting a goal of at least one new blog entry a week. Trying not to set my expectations too high. I did just realize that I am typing the way that I write notes on the kids that I work with. Generally, I use short sentences and very little in terms of colorful language.

I am going to post a few of pictures because I want to learn how to do it.



It's funny how he sleeps.. he snores and he has sleep apnea. I love it.


My nephews Justyn and Issac. They are amazing and I love them both.




One of the greatest women I know. She's moving to Jamaica soon. I'm trying to plan a trip.


Tacky sweat party '07. This feeding of Cooper is the reason it's okay for Lauren to spoil my dog.

My best friend. And me with food in my mouth. Awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Is that how your nephews are controlled? Disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for choosing such a wonderful picture of me :)

    I'm glad you joined the masses!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the funny thing about the picture of you feeding Cooper is that you can kind of see the look of horror on my face. I'm probably whining at you at that very moment. Something to the effect of "Come on, dude, Really?"

    ReplyDelete